SD Card GPS Bus Automatic Passenger Counting System For Door With
RS232 / RS485 Image Analysis Based
- 95% up accurate
- High accuracy despite crowded group
- Not affected by clothes color and passenger height etc
- Long duration and low maintenance
- Accurate counting for On and Off through Front and Back door
- Automatically generate statistic report
- Easy installation and uninstallation
- More accurate surveillance and more effective management on ticket,
conductor and driver.
- System: Linux
- CPU: TMS320DM6446
- Operation Interface: OSD with mouse and remote control
- Video Counting input: Max 2 channels
- Video Counting output: 1 channel
- Accuracy: 95% up
- operating voltage: DC 8—36V
- Operating power: ≤4W
- Operating temperature: -20°C -- +80°C
- Operating humidity: 10% -- 95%
- USB port: Standard 2.0
- Counting input port: Aviation
Please contact us for installation Manual in details
Main Unit+Binocular Camera+Door sensor
Counter Processor(brain), Mounted at the bottom of seat or ceiling
of bus, process and calculate the data, send to SD card storage or
Mounted on the ceiling of the doors, counts passengers get in or
out of the bus.
Door open/close sensor, is used for sensing the door open or close
Notice: If you buy our 3G counter(with mdvr together), you will use
our platform ;if you buy our GPRS counter ,also you can use our
management platform tool ,also you can use your own platform with
our protocol by RS232/485 interface.
1.Q: Does the MDVR support Hard drive and SD card?
A: Yes, HDD version MDVR supports SSD, HDD, and SD card. SD card
version MDVR supports max 2 SD card.
The storage capacity can be from 32GB to 2TB.
2.Q: Is it difficult to install MDVR into the vehicle?
A: Actually it is easy to install it into vehicle. Most driver can
figure out how to connect the power cables.
And the camera installation is more easy. Just screw, connect and
mount on the target place inside the vehicle.
3.Q: If I need door open and close alarm, overspeed alarm, reverse
video, brake video, left-turn video, right-turn video, etc,
is it available?
A: Definitely yes!
The I/O RS232 and 485 extension port is for all expanded purposes,
including the functions above.
In fact, there are more customized functions which can be connect
through this port, such as Fuel sensor, Counter system,
PTZ camera, and so on.
4.Q: We have our own platform and server, can we use your MDVR? Do
you have SDK or can you do customized platform for us?
A: Yes, we have SDK ready and welcome your OEM customized order!